Frequently Asked Questions About Our Public Adjusters in Texas, Utah, and Arizona

Choosing a top quality insurance claims adjusting management agency to assist you is a very important decision because it can affect how much money you receive and how quickly you receive it. Valley Adjusters’ team of public adjusters in Texas, Utah, and Arizona have the knowledge, skill, and experience you need when dealing with a massive commercial or residential insurance claim. Our insurance company adjuster in Arizona, Texas, and Utah can help you through the entire process and answer all your questions. We take time to really listen to your needs and work to create the best strategy to obtain the most money from your claim.

For answers on common questions about our insurance company adjuster in Utah, Arizona, and Texas, read on!

Why Should You Hire Our Public Adjusters in Texas, Utah, or Arizona?

Filing insurance claims is a complex procedure and you should leave it to the professionals to ensure larger settlements. By hiring the services of our licensed public adjuster, you can be sure that no detail in the process of appraising, estimating, and evaluating damages is overlooked.

Why Choose Valley Adjusters?

Our team of insurance claims adjusting professionals has more than 21 years of professional experience. We specialize in property insurance claims and are always working with your best interest in mind. This ensures that you get the most out of your recovery claim so you can properly restore your residential or commercial property.

What Does It Cost to Hire a Public Adjuster?

Most public adjusters charge a percentage of the insurance settlement as their fee. Free for services only become due once the public adjuster performs their duties and your claim has been settled. They only get paid if you get paid.

Do You Still Need a Public Adjuster if You Already Filed a Claim With Your Insurance Company?

You need a public adjuster if:

  • You need an expert to guide and assist you in receiving a good and fair settlement.
  • You find that your insurance company is undervaluing cost of damages.
  • Your insurance company points out fine print in your policy to avoid paying for certain items.
  • You suspect your insurance company is undervaluing the extent of damages.
  • The whole process is taking a very long time even after you have provided all of the paperwork.
  • Your insurance company does not respond to your calls or correspondence.

Do You Still Need a Public Adjuster When You Already Have an Independent Adjuster Working on Your Claim?

Many consumers get these two types of adjusters confused. The word “independent” means that an adjuster is licensed to represent more than one insurance company. He or she represents an insurance company or companies, NOT the policy holder. The independent adjuster’s income/commissions are paid by the insurance carrier that he or she represents and that is whose financial interest he or she is looking out for.

On the other hand, a public adjuster (like Valley Adjusters), is licensed to represent an individual or business who purchased a policy from an insurance company. YOUR financial interest and the value of restoring your property are represented by a public adjuster. You retain the adjuster to assist ONLY you in reaching a fair settlement with your insurance company for any loss or damages covered under your policy.

Contact our public insurance company adjuster in Utah, Arizona, or Texas when you have any questions about the insurance claims adjusting process.

Our team is ready to answer questions for commercial and residential clients who need an experienced and efficient insurance company adjuster in Arizona, Utah, and Texas.